The Taos Mesa Brewing Amphitheater is an astonishing indoor/outdoor venue with onsite camping, and the views from the venue and the onsite campground are some of the finest in the universe. For those who venture off-site, the resplendent Rio Grande River Gorge is merely a few minutes away. Downtown Taos, NM is also extremely close-by, and we encourage people to explore the historic Taos pueblo and its surrounding culture!
Human camping passes must be purchased in addition to the full festival ticket... in addition each vehicle entering the campground will require a Car Campground Pass. Car Campground Passes include camping WITH your car. Less shlepping... more time to set up your ultimate camp village with all of your friends! Also.. ALL festival tickets AND camping tickets include Thursday arrival!
- hot showers available in the campground for a fee
- drinking water available in the campground
- re-entry is allowed over the course of the weekend
- car-camping is included with your Car Camping Pass
- campground opens Thursday Sep 6th at noon (there will be no early arrival)